- Michael Powers, KG5SNX – President
- Bob Hampton, K4ZKQ – Vice President
- Melinda Koster, KG5NWD – Secretary
- Tom Nizlak, KG5ZYN – Treasurer
- Kim Opitz, WK5X – Ham of the Year
December’s meeting is moved to the Simms Municipal Building for the Christmas Potluck Lunch
When: December 7, 2019 – 11:30 am until 2:00 pm
Where: Simms Municipal Building, 808 S. Buchanan, Amarillo, TX 79101
GET WELL WISHES
~ We hope for a full and quick recovery for all members and family who might be struggling with health issues ~
If you are interested in serving the club as Historian or Newsletter Editor, please contact Kim Opitz, WK5X, Club President.
Member Spotlight form now available … this month … YOU!
Share your story with your fellow club members!
Next PARC Van Repeater Test — November 2, 2019 — talk-in frequency 444.5500, +5 offset, 88.5 tone — Location TBA —
Next Van Workday — TBA — talk to Mark KG5NWD if you want to help out and he’ll arrange a time to get together.
Next Van Event —
- Palo Duro Canyon Mountain Bike Marathon, November 9th, 2019