December 3, 2022
Our regular meeting in December will be held at Lifeway Fellowship Church Fellowship Hall. Our event will kick off around 11:30 ish — bring your favorite dish to share and be ready for fun and fellowship as we close out 2022!
We will be voting on Ham of the Year, so remember to get your nominee’s name into the “pot!”
If you can, please give us an idea of what you are bringing so we can have all the “bases covered.”
*PARC will be providing the tea and coffee, ice, utensils, napkins, and plates.
Most Recent Responses:
- Kosters – Party Potatoes
- Bannisters – Smoked Pork Loin
- Winters – Cranberry Strawberry Jello Salad
- Cherbas – Party Balls
- Sprouls – Fruit Marshmallow Salad, Cookies
- Williams – Pasta Salad, Cherry Cobbler
- Lassiters – Assorted Fudge Platter
Hope to see you this year!
If you would like to volunteer for setup (tables/chairs) or decoration please email Mark KG5NWE
December 2021 —