All area amateur radio operators and the interested public are invited to our Annual Field Day event – June 22nd through June 23rd.
Contact our Field Day Event Chairman, Ray Winter, W5RAW for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 806.231.7182. Please see below for more information on the schedule and volunteer opportunities.
Field Day Schedule
- Friday, June 21st, 5:00 PM —– Set up
- Saturday, June 22nd, 10:30 AM —– Set up continues
- Saturday, June 22nd, 1800 UTC (1:00 PM) —– Operations begin
- Saturday, June 22nd, 6:00 PM —– Dinner & Fellowship
- Sunday, June 23rd, apprx 8:00 AM —– Operators’ Breakfast
- Sunday, June 23rd, 1759 UTC (12:59 PM) —– Operations end
- Sunday, June 23rd, 1:00 PM —– Tear down
Volunteers Still Needed For:
- Band Captain
- Coordinate radios and bands and modes.
- If claiming 5 transmitters, you need 5 stations capable of operating at the same time – remember operating means sending & receiving
- Message handling
- 10 messages
- Can use repeaters or FM local
- Educational Activity lead and helpers
- possibly a message handling seminar
- W1AW Bulletin
- 100 bonus pts for copying special Field Day bulletin transmitted by W1AW
- Multiple stations copy to get full text.
- Copy Field Day message, CW, Phone, PSK31 and MFSK16
- Need several volunteers to get message copied fully and correctly
- Operators for 75, 40, 20, 17, 15 and 10 meters
- Want to try 17 meters this year
- Have Raymond’s, Adair’s, Club’s and Van
- Need at least 1 more